Property Owners

Here to help you care for your property with adequate protection.

Owning property can be a great investment but it’s important that you keep this investment protected to prevent it from becoming a drain on your time and money. At Jane Chewins, we want to help keep your investment safe with a property owners insurance policy that’s tailored to you.

There can be a lot to take into account, from your property itself to your tenants and your liabilities as a property owner, but we’ll take a close look at your property to figure out exactly what cover you need and what cover you don’t.

Building cover, landlords contents, landlords liability, loss of rental income, legal expenses and more can all be provided and adjusted to your needs so whether you need cover for a single buy-to-let rental property or a number of commercial buildings we are here to help. We can even provide cover for unoccupied properties so whatever the nature of your property, simply get in touch and we’ll point you in the direction of a suitable policy.

Get a quote
Back to top
Jane Chewins Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales No 729174, registered office First Floor, Pembroke House, Ellice Way, Wrexham, LL13 7YT. Site designed and built by Broker Network.